Phone Business hours - Mon-Fri. 9-5 EST ONLY - Contact via
Clubhouse CPQ Perennial Ryegrass Seed Blend
can be planted for lawns, sports fields, commercial turf, sports fields and golf courses in the Northern areas of the USA where cool season grass is grown. This perennial ryegrass seed blend contains high quality, certified
perennial ryegrass seed species that are considered turf quality.
Clubhouse CPQ Perennial Grass Seed Blend is Blue Tag Certified
ryegrass seed and guaranteed to be free of Poa Annua (annual Bluegrass considered a weed) or noxious weeds.
Clubhouse CPQ Perennial Ryegrass
Seed Blend Contents*
- Primary Perennial Ryegrass Seed
- Palace Perennial Ryegrass Seed
- Presido Perennial Ryegrass Seed
*Note: Seed varieties in this and any grass seed blend are subject to change according to availability
These highly rated varieties feature superior turf quality,
very dark color, fine leaf texture, excellent density and quick establishment.
Planting Clubhouse CPQ Perennial Ryegrass Seed
In addition to being planted as a permanent lawn etc, Clubhouse perennial ryegrass seed may also be used to overseed a warm season grass during winter dormancy. Please remember that if you plant perennial ryegrass in the Southern
areas of the USA, it will die as temperatures increase in the Spring of the following year.
- Fairways/Tees: 10 - 15 lbs/1000 sq ft (50-75g/m2)
- Roughs/Sport fields: 7 - 10 lbs/1000 sq ft (35-50g/m2)
- New Lawns or Turf: 7 - 9 lbs/1,000 sq ft 300 - 400 lbs/acre
- Winter Overseed Rate: 30 lbs/1,000 sq ft for golf greens 250 - 450 lbs/acre for golf roughs and sports fields
450 - 700 lbs/acre for golf roughs and sports fields
- Germination in 3 - 7 days in ideal conditions
- Playable or useable in 14 - 21 days from seeding date
a beautiful tomorrow!®